New Amex statement credits

BriarFlyer

I don't have the Delicious offer on any card. Was this for a limited number of users and therefore sold out? Or restricted to Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane addresses?

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I don't have the Delicious offer on any card. Was this for a limited number of users and therefore sold out? Or restricted to Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane addresses?
Not restricted by address that I know of. But restricted to 75,000.

But it is still available, I just signed up another card:

cbourl

Intern
Delicious Month Out offer still not showing up on Plat Charge, RA Charge or Plat Reserve Credit card
Called Amex they had to manually add offer to each card now showing
Stement address South Austrlia, no reason given why and agent told me lots of cards can still save the offer ie enrollment max not reached yet

RB

Established Member
Delicious Month Out offer still not showing up on Plat Charge, RA Charge or Plat Reserve Credit card
Called Amex they had to manually add offer to each card now showing
Stement address South Austrlia, no reason given why and agent told me lots of cards can still save the offer ie enrollment max not reached yet
Maybe because of the Adelaide address-my offer is for Sydney/Brisbane/Melb dining

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
My first credit came through quickly - two days after the transaction. But subsequent credits (I hadn't hit the $25 cap) haven't yet come through despite almost a week having passed.
6 days since my first spend on delicious month and no credit yet. Also 4 days since JB Hi-Fi spend and no credit either.

kyle

Established Member
Solutions
6 days since my first spend on delicious month and no credit yet. Also 4 days since JB Hi-Fi spend and no credit either.
JB credit came through in one day on one card, but not seeing the credit on another card. Been 5 days.

Delicious month credits showed up on the “saving” summary of the online dashboard for quite sometime but actual credit not reflected in transaction details (not even pending) for a few days already

tinkybelle

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
I’m still waiting fir $15 from BoozeBud fir a 13 April order after 3 calls

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Q please. With the current Amex Hiton offer of spending $400 get $80 back in one or more transactions, do the transaction totalling $400 have to be all in the SAME Hilton hotel or can be in different hotels? Thanks

lovetravellingoz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Just triple stacked on the First choice $10 back with 20% (capped at $20) plus 2000 Flybuys on a nice Shiraz on sale cheaper than the other outlets ;)

So effectively $40 off.

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gourevib

Currently Active Users