New [Amex] statement credits | Page 372 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

New [Amex] statement credits

Flights
My Map
I just rang BUPA and paid my yearly premium in advance to beat the price rise and got a : " You’ve just used your BUPA Amex Offer" email as as soon as the guy processed the payment.
I checked and I don't have any BUPA offers saved that is current, looking back there is an offere that expired Dec 2019, so will be interesting to see if I do get any credits!
Great minds must think alike. In Dec I paid as far ahead as I could, I did a tester last week to see if I could still use this and received the cash back. Just rang again today and paid until late May next year. The offer was good for payments made until June I think so will ring back for another one then.

BettyB

Established Member
Coles/Myer gift cards available in store?

Alternatively does anyone know if Vintage Cellars gift cards work like Woolworths WISH cards. IE, can be used in any linked business?
I think this is for online buying only. So wont work in store.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fwh