New Altitude Black has landed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My credit cards just hang around my wallet. I don't 'get' the sexy thing. Maybe it's a boys thing? :)

40k bonus points if you signup!

Providing you meet minimum criterea and do not already have a Westpac branded Amex card and are prepared to pay the full freight on fee. My annual fee capped at old Altitude rate. :)

Last edited:
I think the 40000 QFF pts is a better deal for the black cards. I.e earth black compared to altitude.

For sign-on bonus purposes, the 50K bonus Velocity points for Velocity Platinum Amex is far better value, as the annual fee is $46 cheaper, it also include a free domestic VA flight which the Black card does not have.

For sign-on bonus purposes, the 50K bonus Velocity points for Velocity Platinum Amex is far better value, as the annual fee is $46 cheaper, it also include a free domestic VA flight which the Black card does not have.
Sounds ok. Well if anyone needs a referal...

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. I need to call them. It's pretty ambiguous in some places. I remember when Westpac changed from visa to MasterCard I lost all my online statements. So just make sure if you do swap that you have copies of them downloaded.

Is the fee only 'free' on the first year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back