Need 5 SC to Keep WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmaxwell

Established Member
For many reasons I am only 5SC short to keep WP. My year ends this Friday...should I take a quick trip or rely on QFF to comp me?

I called the FF team today to ask and was told they would get back to me after making a request to the loyalty team. I've been WP for several years...I've never been in this position before.

Pleb Status

Established Member
On present form, QF will most likely ring the OP back and offer to 'comp' them for somewhere between 50k and 100k QFF points!

mviy

Established Member
I would do a flight to retain. Even if you got a comp it would be a bit of a waste of that when only 5SC short.

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Can you fly out Friday and return on Saturday? If so you can start the new year in good stead.
That would be Friday 29th/Saturday 30th with return from Sunday 1st.

RichardMEL

Solutions
Might want to consider routes carefully. This weekend sees Grand Finals in MEL and SYD and also school hols, so prices will be higher, unless one does things like fly to MEL after 2pm Sat, or flies out of SYD say Sunday noon and probably avoiding OOL.

Also MEL-ADL Sat morning would be ideal too given the traffic will all be the other way.

good luck

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
That would be Friday 29th/Saturday 30th with return from Sunday 1st.

Dash, missed it by that much. :eek: I was thinking Saturday was Oct 01 because daylight savings starts then but that's actually Sunday morning.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mrmaxwell

Established Member
FYI due to the busy weekend period (long weekend/school holidays/grand finals) flights were priced a lot higher than normal. While I was trying work something without spending a fortune QF loyalty called me and advised they'd be happy to comp me 5SCs which was a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..