National Jet to Cocos Islands | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

National Jet to Cocos Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF Wannabe

Does anyone know if you can use Qantas points to fly from Perth to the Cocos (Keeling) islands or if you can earn points on this route? If so how many will I need to use or how many can I earn?

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
FF Wannabe said:
Does anyone know if you can use Qantas points to fly from Perth to the Cocos (Keeling) islands or if you can earn points on this route? If so how many will I need to use or how many can I earn?
I believe you can, as National Jet Systems are a QF partner but award availability is generally scarce. Also you will need to call QFF directly as you can't do it over the QF web site. These bookings will incur an Assisted Award Booking Fee.

FF Wannabe

I have now successfully booked 2 award seats to the Cocos Islands and needed to share my excitement over the fact that the cheapest paid tix are over $1000 each but by using points it only costs 36000 points plus the 2500 assisted booking fee. To me this is good value!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fakewinelover