MyDiners Online Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfrog86

Those of us that experienced the new site in January when it was live for 24 hours will know that this is exciting...

By Monday the old 1990-era Online Transaction Summary will be no more and Diners will have a more Amex like online offering (assuming they get the tech right this time!)

You'll see that it is down for maintenance and I've been told it will be implemented over the weekend...

Thought it might be worth having a thread to talk about our experiences and how this change impacts on the perception of the brand - from a personal perspective this is one of the biggest drawbacks of Diners at the moment, behind the acceptance issues and seemingly useless call centre...

Thought it might be worth having a thread to talk about our experiences and how this change impacts on the perception of the brand - from a personal perspective this is one of the biggest drawbacks of Diners at the moment, behind the acceptance issues and seemingly useless call centre...

I don't really see the current transaction history as a drawback, tells me what's been charged, when and by whom, and how much I have owing. A new format will be nice but won't tell me much more than it did previously.

I don't really see the current transaction history as a drawback, tells me what's been charged, when and by whom, and how much I have owing. A new format will be nice but won't tell me much more than it did previously.

It would be good to have a point to transaction match up like Amex.

I got home yesterday and found the ATO had Moved my BAS forward a month.Rather than try coping with my filing system I went online for statements.With the new site I was required to re register for online access.A bit of a pain on a Sunday night.
It certainly looks like an improvement though.Not enough yet for me to use it in preference to Amex as yet.

So, everyone with previous online access has to re-register??

The guy I got onto couldn't explain it but he couldn't access with what was current so gave me a provisional password and all OK again.
Of course it may just be me.Used to love my DC-helped me to LTP on AA-but the last 2-3 years have been a disaster.

The new system seems to have all the categories wrong, such as whether an establishment is a restaurant or not.

I have just tried 3 times. Hard on the iPhone. But not making any progress. Great card combination. Terrible terrible service. Will try on big screen later or give up and ring later in the week

Sorry off topic but saw this on the page for Merchant Spotlight. Think someone must have copy and pasted it in by accident while slacking off at work???

topleft_crv1.gif
topright_crv1.gif

merchant_spotlight.gif

IVYS BISTRO RESTAURANT

spotlight_130332.jpg

This is the content given for the spotlight merchant Clarke scored briskly for his third and best Ashes ton, rattling up is first 50 in 58 balls and later bringing up his hundred with an exquisitely placed shot through the on side. Haddin provided solid support for his vice-captain and they shared a fighting, unbeaten 6th wicket stand of 185 to plant some doubt in English minds. When play was abandoned for bad light Australia was 5-313 and Clarke and Haddin were set on 125 and 80, respectively. Anxiety crept into England's game before stumps when Haddin expanded his range and an edge flew fast and high over the slips cordon for four. The home side needs five wickets on the final day for victory, while Australia needs 209 runs.

have made it home and trying on the big screen. Endless loop. Click login. Another login page opens up. Repeat. Off to try different browsers and computers etc etc

edit to add: the above was using Chrome. Seems to be going better with IE....but I'm still not in yet :(
It is totally fantastic that a supposedly high ranking international grouping can make such a botch of web page design

Final edit: yeah! I can access my account.
Prepared to give it a go
Good luck all

Last edited:
Tried to log in a couple of times then it said my account was locked. Now I read here that I need to re-register? But no indication of this on the website?

No problem, I clicked on 'customer service' to contact them about the locked access, this lead to a dead end page where no one is contactable and no links. Really amateur effort citibank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back