Molly Meldrum loses his points

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by bambbbam2, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Just goes to show the cliche "a fool and their money are soon parted" is still valid - just in this case, insert FF points instead of money. Some people don't deserve to have FF accounts - if he never checks anything and leaves it up to a PA to do it for him. Can't say that I feel that sorry for him...I've had the pleasure of bumping into the bumbling fool in the SYD F Lounge last year.

QF won't have any problem re-instating his account - flights, SC's, points etc. That's what they have a database for and they know what account it has been credited.

I bloody hope that the pseudo Ian Meldrum has used "his" status and points to good effect - like to see QF try and claim them back from him if they've already been spent :D