Melbourne Qantas Club Guests | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Melbourne Qantas Club Guests

Carlton3

I would like to invite/guest another AFF member into the Melbourne Qantas Club on 16th July as I'll be travelling alone on this trip from Melbourne to Singapore. Does the guest really need to travelling on the same flight?
That would limit the invite!
  • International Lounge: you may invite one guest to join you. Both you and your guest need to be travelling together further that day on the same flight.

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Yes. For international it must be on the same flight. For domestic, guest doesn't even need to be travelling.

Happy Trails

Established Member
What's your status?
If you've gold or higher and on a QF or OW flight number, then disclaimer 1 applies.

Guest eligibility
Disclaimer:1 One guest permitted and must be travelling on QF or oneworld®# flight number.
Disclaimer:2 One guest permitted and must be travelling on the same flight.

Carlton3

Great advice, thanks I’ll do that. That also makes it more open to guest someone.

AIRwin

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
You can post here:

Carlton3

Great, Thanks for that. I’ll save it & post closer to the date.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mynameislucluc