Melbourne Airport (MEL) in the news | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Melbourne Airport (MEL) in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Overall passenger numbers at Melbourne Airport grew six per cent for the second quarter of 2006/07 compared to the same period last year, a report said...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Three of the four companies that collectively own Melbourne Airport have banded together to try to buy out the remaining shareholder, British airport operator BAA...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Demand for international flights into Melbourne will still outweigh services despite permission for two Mideast airlines to add 56 weekly flights to Australia by 2011...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Melbourne Airport in discussions with Jetstar to build multimillion-dollar low-cost carrier terminal at Tullamarine to cope with record demand in domestic market....

Shano

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Some good news in view of the recent fog delays....

theage.com.au said:
Fog is again caused disruptions at Melbourne Airport this morning, with at least three international flights diverted.

The disruptions came after news that the airport would introduce a new landing system that would allow planes to land in fog by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyJones