MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm] | Page 5 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm]

Added to Calendar: 19-02-20

GaryLG

Obviously I'm joining too late for this gathering but look forward to joining you on a future date. Glad to see from the photo that the posted dress code is more informal than posted.
Having googled AFF I'm still at a loss why the Australian Fencing Federation caused such a stir!
😉

Steady

Flights
My Map
Obviously I'm joining too late for this gathering but look forward to joining you on a future date. Glad to see from the photo that the posted dress code is more informal than posted.
Having googled AFF I'm still at a loss why the Australian Fencing Federation caused such a stir!
😉
Welcome to AFF GaryLG,

cove

Enthusiast
We seem to all start off fairly normal. I guess pursuing the best airline seats for the lowest possible price still works well.
i am impressed that this group is into red wine.

GaryLG

We seem to all start off fairly normal. I guess pursuing the best airline seats for the lowest possible price still works well.
i am impressed that this group is into red wine.
It makes me wonder if it is safe to stay for too long at the meetings! Maybe half an hour to start and slowly build up the tolerance? :)

tuapekastar

Established Member
Flights
My Map
😉
@GaryLG, I've heard 'Adult Friend Finder' may feature prominently in 'AFF' google searches. :eek: