MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm] | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm]

Added to Calendar: 19-02-20

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I shall be attending.

I may or may not bring my current house guest, however as he is a non-meat eater (I think), he likely won't fit in... Certainly does drink red wine though, so he's only half a flog.
Post automatically merged:

I should be able to make it.
Not you again!

Flights
My Map
Now that I have officially cancelled China trip next week I can concentrate fully on the MEL get together at OT on Wed night.

In preparation and so as to not miss one precious moment of this momentous gathering I have this morn purchased a spanking new SELFIE STICK to capture every eventful and significant activity on the evening. (Now rooflyer going to be really pissed off he is not coming :cool: )

Time: Official starting time is 19:30 but expect penegal and boomy to be a tad late as they spend extra time on their make up in order to look good for the camera.

Last edited:

MathNerd

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Now that I have officially cancelled China trip next week I can concentrate fully on the MEL get together at OT on Wed night.

In preparation and so as to not miss one precious moment of this momentous gathering I have this morn purchased a spanking new SELFIE STICK to capture every eventful and significant activity on the evening. (Now rooflyer going to be really pissed off he is not coming :cool: )

Time: Official starting time is 19:30 but expect penegal and boomy to be a tad late as they spend extra time on their make up in order to look good for the camera.
Haha CE - mate that's hilarious.
I've got a GoPro with an attached selfie stick too, if you want to take more "wide angle" shots, it captures pretty much entire rooms.

Flights
My Map
daft009, boomy, penegal, ric_melb, MathNerd, Matt_01, hvr, tuapekastar - if I have missed anybody speak now or forever ............. -

Any other takers? I will email Sonia morrow night.

Don’t forget BYO red to share - see you all there - 19:30 start and don’t forget the special secret code to gain entry - ‘We ❤ Tiger Airlines👍

Edit: Amended

Last edited:

Hvr

Qantas
Platinum
daft009, boomy, penegal, ric_melb, MathNerd, Mrs MN, Matt_01 - if I have missed anybody speak now or forever ............. -

Don’t forget BYO red to share - see you all there - 19:30 start and don’t forget the special secret code to gain entry - ‘We ❤ Tiger Airlines👍
What about me!

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
daft009, boomy, penegal, ric_melb, MathNerd, Mrs MN, Matt_01 - if I have missed anybody speak now or forever ............. -

They allow byo? Or is that a joke..I can't tell 😝

MathNerd

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map

Mrs MN won't be able to make it anymore CE, she'll be in BLR on the date. So sorry mate - she was hungry to get in on her first AFF do. There's always a next time, right?

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I hope I get rid of this sore throat, headache and general soreness before the 19th ... but I'm sure a few good reds will cure me.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beryl Towney