Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

MEL Champagne Appreciation Night - Planning Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mooted over and over a MEL Champagne event so time to act - anybody interested in joining me for a planning workshop to take place at Topolinos in Fitzroy St, St. Kilda next Tue / Wed / Thu night? I am totally flexible with night.

This is a famous 24hr BYO establishment so bring anything you might desire to drink - ;) - food quite good and well priced.

Aeolus

Established Member
Signing up to this thread. Definitely interested if work takes me to MEL next week.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
This even has the potential to bubble over into yet another well attended MEL social event.
Sadly I have other things on such as work.

tuapekastar

Established Member
Interested, but not committed till dates/details sorted.

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions
Wednesday is probably the only night I can make at this stage.

Aeolus

Established Member
Ok, I'll be in MEL but flying out Thu night, so can do Tue and Wed. Will be at HotP if anyone is nearby and thirsty around 6:30-ish.;)

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I might come along for a tipple.

OK kids I fully understand timing is a pain in the klakker to most - but how say you if we make it Wed night at Topolinos in Fitzroy St - say 19:30?

Now if we can't muster sufficient attendees to seriously workshop this proposed event - how about we just call this night a think tank and try to plan a serious planning night early in New Year when the world returns to sanity (sorry penegal - you're screwed whichever way it goes).

BYO as mentioned earlier - if you can make it - make it - if you can't - then my apologies for poor timing.

FTR: I was lucky enough to get my grubby little paws on some cheap Taittinger last week so I'll be bringing a bott of that - who says Champagne doesn't go with pasta?

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
ugh damn... Wednesday is crap for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.