Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

Malaysian points

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by andreww, Feb 11, 2005.

1. andreww

andreww Newbie

Feb 11, 2005
    In the near future I will be travelling Malaysian to KL for work (no choice of airline). I am a member of QFF and Asia Miles, but Malaysian doesn't seem to partner with either. I don't plan to do a lot of future travel on Malaysian.

Is there any good alternative to just joining yet another scheme (Malaysia's Enrich) and earning yet another set of incompatible points?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. dajop

dajop Senior Member

Jul 1, 2002
    SIN
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    What city are you going from? What class? If you join MH's program, you'll have a few miles sitting there, but not really to be of any use to you.

Can you fly on the VS code on the MH flight? Air NZ airpoint dollars can be earned "on Virgin Atlantic Flights VS 501-504, VS 522-523, operated by Malaysia Airlines." A return to Asia in J class would earn 300 airpoints dollars - enough for a return Y ticket to NZ when there's a sale on.