Local Champion Finished??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnno101

I have not seen anything except that all of a sudden the local champion area on the AMEX app was no longer present. This will be a great shame if it has stopped permanently as I use all the time and had reached 9000 bonus points.

Can anyone confirm if this is happening to them.

Now I have found that it is just a change in the app structure and local champion continues. Thank amex for that.

I thought it had finished a few months ago but then discovered I had used my full quota of points

Last time I checked a statement I saw no evidence of actually being given the local champion bonus, so I've given up caring

It's still there for me, and I'm still getting points.

eg:

rkGSLVDk+

It's still there for me, and I'm still getting points.

eg:

rkGSLVDk+

Where do you find such a listing?

Edit: found it and as suspected they haven't been giving me local champion points despite being the local champion.

Last edited:
Still works, I'm still getting my points.

Is the 10k limit per card or per Ascent account though?

I'm an Android user, so I've borrowed my wife's iPad to play. I've found the LC points tally on the iThing app to be wrong more often than it's right though, sometimes by hundreds of points.

For an accurate accurate tally, I'm tracking them in a spreadsheet. Currently up to 3809; I've only been playing for a few months, and during that time I was o/s for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back