Life Time Gold - The [Realistic] Holy Grail | Page 71 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Life Time Gold - The [Realistic] Holy Grail

Flying mermaid

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I have a theoretical interest as I had 1 mth of QP leftover when I dropped to LTG and never pursued it. Interested to know whether refunds available.
I didn’t bother for Mr FM as he only had a month or two, but I had nearly 2 years of a 4 year membership. I just sent an email to the FF email with the details and a few weeks later someone phoned me and organised it.

calmelb

Flights
My Map
They are probably all pretty busy right now.
I would imagine the FF team wouldn't be too busy compared to the reservations team, however if they are trained to do Res enquires then chances are they've been shifted off to assist that team

onemore

On checking my account this morning it seems that last week sometime I reached lifetime Gold with Qantas, I was expecting maybe a notification by email that I had reached this level, but I guess they are busy with other things, fair enough,

I was also expecting a little gift, maybe a Gold Qantas pen or something, so I guess I will just have to keep asking the cabin crew for a pen every time I have to fill out an arrival card, that's just as good.

Cheers,

onemore

I didn't know there was a LTG thread, which stands to reason because I never have been one.;)

ChrisMars

Intern
I have also crossed the line in February and dropped from WP to LTG and very lucky to be gifted Virgin Platinum through AFF and now I can't fly anywhere when I had so many plans for this year :(

Decided I needed to get a refund for my last QP but decided to wait until things calm down as I'm sure it's not high on the priority list for Qantas right now (and it shouldn't be either)
May I ask, what is QP?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Todd07