Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Krisflyer Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rareified Air

Intern
Did anyone get the marketing email from Krisflyer about their new Spree online shopping portal? it looks much the same as the velocity estore but I notice you can earn points on purchases from vendors such as Dan Murphys and at some reasonable earn rates.

https://www.krisflyerspree.com/

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions
That's excellent. I'm sure there's people here who could make very good use of this, especially with DM as a partner.

DaveB

This looks too good to be true. :D

Last edited:
Qantas
LT Silver
Looks like the $US159+$12 premium domains are gone (just after I bought mine).

Minimum now appears to be around $USD250 + $12 == 1.14c US per Kris Flyer point.

Still not too shabby for that almost-over-the-line- for-two-suites-to-london-points :)

Last edited:
Qantas
LT Silver
And while we're on the subject it looks like photobox might have made a mistake with 1965 points for a $7 plus postage spend (say 2 greeting cards) - equates to around 1/2 cent p/p.

mandja

Intern
I looked at the great LifeTrack offer of 17700 points to sign up. A really good product too.....but only for USA residents.

Alanslegal

Pet Insurance might work, not a bad deal. Cancel once you receive the points?

Duffa

Established Member
Just spent over $1000 on DM's website - their prices were very keen and free regional delivery today and tomorrow
Paid Altitude back Amex
3.75 points per dollar!!!

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

burmans

Just spent over $1000 on DM's website - their prices were very keen and free regional delivery today and tomorrow
Paid Altitude back Amex
3.75 points per dollar!!!
Yes its a reasonable deal but feel compelled to point out that starthere now offering 6c back for DM, combine this with a 5% off wishcard and you can get 11+% off.

smit0847

Established Member
Oooooh so looks like there might be some 'errors' with the SQ shopping portal. If you sign up now and take a screenshot of the offer, do you think SQ will honour the deal if they realise its an error?!

Duffa

Established Member
Yes its a reasonable deal but feel compelled to point out that starthere now offering 6c back for DM, combine this with a 5% off wishcard and you can get 11+% off.
Aaaargh !!!! Where were you at 11.00!!:oops:
Thank you for the info... Once bitten!

hummel

Established Member
Went to bed last night seeing the post on ViewFromTheWing... was too tired to action upon it. You snooze you lose I suppose!

But I think I'm going to dump the Velocity eStore and see how many work supplies I can buy through ebay! ;)

smit0847

Established Member
Went to bed last night seeing the post on ViewFromTheWing... was too tired to action upon it. You snooze you lose I suppose!

But I think I'm going to dump the Velocity eStore and see how many work supplies I can buy through ebay! ;)

There was numerous errors that have now been fixed - I doubt KF will honour anyone that did get in in time.

Some retailers were offering 77,000 points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.