Kiwi Flyer

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Maca44, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Maca44

Maca44 Established Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Sydney
    I try and check this site for new posts on average of three times a day and have not seen Kiwi Flyer on line since his last trip report about five weeks ago. Hopefully, he is out travelling again so that we can enjoy some more of his reports. I haven't even seen him replying to posts, which is very unusual for him, so does anyone know where he is or does he simply read the posts without logging on.

2. trooper

trooper Established Member

Apr 16, 2007
    Canberra
    He's been around on FT a bit.... but I reckon you're probably right....

He's probably in the air SOMEwhere! :D

3. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Saw Kiwi Flyer last month and asked about this. To summarise, he indicated he currently prefers to direct his energies elsewhere. :-|

I did tell him that there has been more than one post here on AFF noting his posts and expertise were being missed.

He is a moderator on FT and an extremely prolific poster having made nearly 31,000 posts ( :shock: ) on that forum.

4. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Kiwi Flyer posted something on his blog on Sunday.

5. simongr

simongr Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
    Do a search on all posts by KF and you will see his last post and the sequence of events leading up to it.

He is still live and well and strenously scheduling his trips to not coincide with mine ;)