JQi "FEED ME" pack add-on changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

d15.in.oz

Include this option, and you'll be served meals twice on your flight. Your choice from an international menu designed to appeal to all tastes. With a choice of freshly prepared Australian and local cuisine to keep your hunger satisfied through your journey. PLUS if you pre-order a meal you will also be able to enjoy complimentary non alcoholic drinks (including tea and coffee) during your flight.
JQi, has upped the pre-purchase price by $5 (to $30 per segment, total charge $60 return), and changed the package deal to include open dry bar, on JQi services excluding Bali.

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

Evan

Established Member
Why exclude Bali ? whats the different between the Bali and Bangkok service for example ?
E

d15.in.oz

Evan said:
Why exclude Bali ? whats the different between the Bali and Bangkok service for example ?E
Longer flights i guess?! Bali has always had a single meal service "feed me" add on, available at a lower price than the longer distance JQi routes.

In the scheme of things, Bali could probably be serviced by an A320 from many ports in Australia, and offer a service similar to domestic JQ (like the NZ flights do).

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.