- Jan 9, 2007
NM said:Its not an issue from a booking perspective. But flexibility goes out the door if JQ has a problem with the aircraft for that one flight, such as it gets stuck on the ground in HNL the day before. DJ has plenty of flight flexibility to cope better if things go pear shaped.
But it your time and money so the decision if completely yours. I am just pointing out some things that you may choose to take into consideration.
Very true and thanks for doing so (although I wouldn't mind getting stuck in HNL for a few days due to a SYD trip )
I probably will end up on DJ, like I always do...but I got a few months to make a decision.