Jetstar - Receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas Points and 2 Qantas Club Lounge invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
https://www.cardserve.com.au/jetsta...plicationEligibility.page?clear&offer=A324996

Here's how:

Apply for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard by the extended deadline of 26 September 2014, be approved and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card to receive:

• A bonus 15,000 Qantas Points* plus two Qantas Club Lounge invitations~ if you make an eligible purchase before 11:59pm (AEST) 24 October 2014
  • A further 15,000 Qantas Points* if you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases before 11:59pm (AEST) 24 October 2014
  • A reduced annual fee for the first year of only $69 ($149 ongoing)ˇ

[h=2]Features you’ll enjoy:[/h]
  • 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 10 months[SUP]#[/SUP] from card approval
  • You'll earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases[SUP]^[/SUP]
[h=2]Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member?[/h]
If you are not already a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, Jetstar Platinum MasterCard customers who opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards can receive a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership offer (a saving of $89.50)+. Visit qantas.com/jetstarjoin.

You must apply by 11:59pm (AEST) 26 September 2014 and be approved to receive this offer. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. See further terms below.

Re: Jetstar - Receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas Points and 2 Qantas Club Lounge invit

Cruiserette got that offer in an email 3 weeks ago - applied 2 days later - still waiting.

Re: Jetstar - Receive up to 30,000 bonus Qantas Points and 2 Qantas Club Lounge invit

I can't see the reference to the Qantas Lounge invitations. Am I going blind?

Applied 28 August, provided payslip the week after, got the card 19 September, made the first transaction that day (a 1 cent transaction for the novelty of having an effective earn rate of 1.5 million points per $) and that bonus 15,000 posted today. No sign of the passes yet. Working on hitting the minimum spend target.

Applied 28 August, provided payslip the week after, got the card 19 September, made the first transaction that day (a 1 cent transaction for the novelty of having an effective earn rate of 1.5 million points per $) and that bonus 15,000 posted today. No sign of the passes yet. Working on hitting the minimum spend target.

My girlfriend and I both applied for this card a number of months ago now - luckily I was renovating my house at the time so spending the $3k in the 3 months was easy for both cards.

My girlfriend received the 30,000 points a couple of weeks ago, I haven't got them yet (although I'm hoping they will come through with my next statement). No sign of the passes either at this stage.

Assuming the passes come through this will be a pretty good deal as I think you can sell 2x passes for $100 or so - more than the first-year annual fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back