Jetstar Platinum Card Bonus Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramboflyer

A strange thing happened today. An e-mail was received from Jetstar Cards to mrs ramboflyer advising that she has been approved for a new platinum card. All very well but she hadn't applied for a card! We have both recently cancelled (or in my case in the process of) cancelling our individual Jetstar Platinum cards.

I was about to get mrs r to reply and say you have made a mistake but I thought maybe there might be some bonus points on offer if we roll with the mistake. A bit of karma if it works out because in the last round about a year ago they refused to give her any bonus points as she was $90 short by the due date. Technically correct yes, but not good corporate goodwill as I thought they could at least offer 50%.

I checked the Qantas site and saw there are 20,000 bonus points but no mention on the Jetstar site about bonus points.

Is it a case of the bonus points only on offer through a Qantas site application or is there something else at play here?

Just got a second e-mail. No surprises they made a mistake and have sent an apology. As they say if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back