Jetstar Platinum Card Bonus Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramboflyer

A strange thing happened today. An e-mail was received from Jetstar Cards to mrs ramboflyer advising that she has been approved for a new platinum card. All very well but she hadn't applied for a card! We have both recently cancelled (or in my case in the process of) cancelling our individual Jetstar Platinum cards.

I was about to get mrs r to reply and say you have made a mistake but I thought maybe there might be some bonus points on offer if we roll with the mistake. A bit of karma if it works out because in the last round about a year ago they refused to give her any bonus points as she was $90 short by the due date. Technically correct yes, but not good corporate goodwill as I thought they could at least offer 50%.

I checked the Qantas site and saw there are 20,000 bonus points but no mention on the Jetstar site about bonus points.

Is it a case of the bonus points only on offer through a Qantas site application or is there something else at play here?

Just got a second e-mail. No surprises they made a mistake and have sent an apology. As they say if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back