Jayne Hrdlicka Resigns (from position of chief of Qantas Loyalty) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Jayne Hrdlicka Resigns (from position of chief of Qantas Loyalty)

Hvr

Qantas
Platinum
RESIGNATION OF JAYNE HRDLICKA
Qantas announces that Jayne Hrdlicka, Chief Executive of Qantas Loyalty, has resigned from the Group after seven years.

Ms Hrdlicka joined Qantas in 2010 as Group Executive of Strategy and Technology before moving to become the CEO of the Jetstar Group in 2012. In her five years at Jetstar, Jayne oversaw the continued expansion of Jetstar in Asia, particularly in Japan, as well as widening the low cost carrier’s operations into regional New Zealand and strengthening its core Australian operations.

Ms Hrdlicka became CEO of Qantas Loyalty in November this year and will remain in this role until she leaves the Group in March 2018.
So there's a vacancy at the head of Qantas Loyalty and who knows the future.

Anybody here going to apply for the job? ;) I mean virtually everybody here has given their opinion on how the program can be improved.

grussellt

Oh, dear. I only recently made her acquaintance and found a solution to missing points in the "double your Qantas points earned on the ground". They were in my account the next day so I was looking forward to a long relationship.For better, for worse...............

D

Deleted member 29185

I think I'd be suited for the job because I know what loyalty means.
You too may become CEO of JQ! Now that's one I'd put in the "when hell freezes over" category! The thought amused me for all of about 10 seconds though! :D

trippin_the_rift

Established Member
So there's a vacancy at the head of Qantas Loyalty and who knows the future.

Anybody here going to apply for the job? ;) I mean virtually everybody here has given their opinion on how the program can be improved.
Tough gig for the new kid.
Frequent flyer is only one aspect of the Qantas Loyalty business...

Simo

Established Member
It would be a hard job as you would have multiple stakeholders and having to make more people fly but still be revenue focused.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateV