Is this the right Priority Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiki

Established Member
American Express Australia - Membership Rewards

OK, now I am worried. I was looking through the rewards catalogue and found this for Priority Club. What the devil is a Bass Hotel?

Priority Club Point Transfer
If you are enrolled in Membership Rewards Ascent and are a member of Priority Club Worldwide, you can transfer your Membership Rewards points for accommodation with Bass Hotels and Resorts worldwide. A minimum of 1000 points may be transferred into Priority Club Worldwide by the Cardmember in his/her name only. The transfer of points will be administered solely by American Express and will be processed within 14 business days.

Tiki said:
American Express Australia - Membership Rewards

OK, now I am worried. I was looking through the rewards catalogue and found this for Priority Club. What the devil is a Bass Hotel?

Priority Club Point Transfer
If you are enrolled in Membership Rewards Ascent and are a member of Priority Club Worldwide, you can transfer your Membership Rewards points for accommodation with Bass Hotels and Resorts worldwide. A minimum of 1000 points may be transferred into Priority Club Worldwide by the Cardmember in his/her name only. The transfer of points will be administered solely by American Express and will be processed within 14 business days.

Bass Hotels is an historical name for part of the IHG group. The page you reference must be quite old!

OK, so if I transfer points, I will be staying in IC hotels? It's the real Priority Club? I don't want to stay in some fishing hut! :eek: Bass=fish! :shock:

That is the current page on Amex website! Guess they need to update!

I've recently taken advantage of the 50% Bonus for points transferred from Amex to PC (ie get 900pts for 600pts) and was disappointed to find that there is quite a delay in the points appearing in your PC acount. This special is available until 31 May 2008.

First transfer was made on 12 April - the base points are in, but not the bonus points.
Second transfer made on 7 May - no points appear in PC yet.

After calling to enquire, was told by PC Customer Service that the bonus points will only appear in an account after "2-3 weeks."

This is pretty poor form when you compare it to the "within 24hours" evident for transfers to QFF and Velocity.

Has anyone else had a similar experience...:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back