Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Invitation to ADL cocktail function with Lesley Grant on 30th oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
OP will be the one and only AFF colleague attending.
They dont want PS like people like some of us.
I rang QF FF re extra seat, girl confirmed all my details, email address, po box in Adelaide CBD even and phone no, email shows no invites either.

Archphoto

Established Member
No emails in my inbox either - never had one before, and certainly not holding my breath for one anytime in the future. ;)

asg29e

Yeah I got an invitation. Mrs asg29e (WP) is highly annoyed as she hasn't received one. She will probably do the same as she did last time; ring them up and say she is coming. Seems to work.

Anna

Established Member
I've been invited but as it is my third invitation for the same evening, I can't go.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Solutions
One of our work colleagues received the invite - he is Gold. The other (MrP) didnt receive one. Must be based on points earned not status.

Spieck

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
I got an invite. At this stage Mr Spieck has not received a flag even though he has earned more SC's and points than me?!

medhead

Suspended
I've been invited but as it is my third invitation for the same evening, I can't go.

Just trying to work out if I ditch a post conference tour and rush back from Hobart. If you're not going I'm not sure I see the point. ;)

Umm so $120 to change flight, still get to see the Australian Antarctic Division, but not the Mt Pleasant Telescope. decisions decisions....

Last edited:

VPS

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
They mustn't have had a very good response because I received an invite today - I think I'll go and enjoy some of their hospitality - happy to meet up with any others attending

Anna

Established Member
Must be based on points earned not status.

In my case, it's possibly on points spent, but I have adopted a much simpler and fairer approach to air travel this year and consequently have earned a fraction of the QFF points I earned in previous years and VA, SQ and CX have benefited.

My invitation had Aquire written on it.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Solutions
In my case, it's possibly on points spent, but I have adopted a much simpler and fairer approach to air travel this year and consequently have earned a fraction of the QFF points I earned in previous years and VA, SQ and CX have benefited.

Ah. You've enhanced your Qantas experience then.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

asg29e

If there is any logic to it (and I doubt that is the case) then mine must be based on the number of JASAs done last year..

MrCents

Adelaide Cocktail Event tonight

Hey all

Anyone from Adelaide attending this event tonight?

asg29e

Bother! Won't make it. Work getting in the way of free drinks again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.