International Flights ex-Sydney with long domestic segment | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

International Flights ex-Sydney with long domestic segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

AFF Supporter
Are there such flights ex-Sydney like the syd-bom flight QF123 (close-to-5 hour domestic sector) on A330 with skybeds? Of course there are the syd-mel and syd-bne flights but these are relatively short sectors.

NM

Flights
My Map
Foreigner said:
Are there such flights ex-Sydney like the syd-bom flight QF123 (close-to-5 hour domestic sector) on A330 with skybeds? Of course there are the syd-mel and syd-bne flights but these are relatively short sectors.
There's QF81 SYD-ADL and ADL-DRW. But I think that is about it.

v8Statesman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Foreigner said:
The 0550 flight PER-SYD on a Tuesday is a 333

simongr

Enthusiast
QF82 DRW-ADL-SYD as well :) ALthough it doesnt say it goes via ADL.

Travel Guru

Established Member
I think you'll find the QF flight that used to operate ADL-DRW-SIN vv. has reverted recently back to an ADL-SIN direct service.

TG

Travel Guru

Established Member
simongr said:
Umm - who mentioned SIN?
Well I think you'll find QF 81/82 used to operate ADL-DRW-SIN vv. but now operates ADL-SIN vv. direct

Though im ready to stand corrected.

TG

serfty

Flights
My Map
FWIW, the last of the current schedule's QF81/QF82 between ADL and DRW are on Wed 7th and Thu 8th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jyc_chan10