Industry specials - Status Credits | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Industry specials - Status Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonja3

I am lucky enough to be eligible for industry specials. I have been told by the booking agent that you don't earn FF points, but could not answer in relation to status credits.

Can anyone shed some light, as I am travelling SYD-BKK-SYD J class and could get damn close to WP by my anniversary. :p

G

jasonja3 said:
I am lucky enough to be eligible for industry specials. I have been told by the booking agent that you don't earn FF points, but could not answer in relation to status credits.

Can anyone shed some light, as I am travelling SYD-BKK-SYD J class and could get damn close to WP by my anniversary. :p
no you would not get status credits.

nice try though

jasonja3

d00t,

FYI, I did get my full SC's for that run, maybe it is because I qualify as an associated industry, and I dont get the super discounted fares..... not sure, anyway no complaints here.

I have one more run to do to qualify for WP, I never thought I would get there!! :D :D

serfty

Flights
My Map
jasonja3 said:
d00t,

FYI, I did get my full SC's for that run, maybe it is because I qualify as an associated industry, and I dont get the super discounted fares..... not sure, anyway no complaints here.

I have one more run to do to qualify for WP, I never thought I would get there!! :D :D
Your fare must be similar to those I have heard as negotiated by Gov't deptments. No FF points to avoid political issues, but normal SC's to encourage management/staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyushll