How much spend is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorro3338

Hi All,
If you don't mind me asking , what period of time did you take to put the seven figures through? I put six figures through my dragon each month of non ATO and it seems to go fine. I've got a very large tax bill ($400K) to pay soon over the period of a month which means I can only overlap two CC billing cycles. I was wondering if this was flying the dragon too hard? Thoughts?
Thanks.

Hi all, new to this forum and hoping to get some advice. Sorry for off topic.
I read some comments here of not flying the card too hard. Has there been known issues in the past?

I ask because I plan to spend almost six figures weekly that are non ATO transactions on a personal Westpac credit card. These transactions currently earn Qantas points but one of the t&c states that points will not be earned for any spend deemed by them to be for business purposes or transactions that relate to the conduct of a business.

Should I be more conservative with the spending? Will they one day decide that it’s business related and claw back all the points?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
This has not been a problem. Just look forward to the 10% points bonus.
We will have to be patient for international flights to re-start based on how Covid-19 is raging in the northern hemisphere.

Welcome to AFF zorro3338..wish I had your problem!

Hi all, new to this forum and hoping to get some advice. Sorry for off topic.
I read some comments here of not flying the card too hard. Has there been known issues in the past?

I ask because I plan to spend almost six figures weekly that are non ATO transactions on a personal Westpac credit card. These transactions currently earn Qantas points but one of the t&c states that points will not be earned for any spend deemed by them to be for business purposes or transactions that relate to the conduct of a business.

Should I be more conservative with the spending? Will they one day decide that it’s business related and claw back all the points?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back