Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Hotel Promotions Hilton Honors Promotions

Brissy1

The HGI at Bali Airport, at which I’ve stayed twice for 5,000 points per night, certainly exceeded my expectations.
And I. For 5000pts, I checked in mid afternoon and checked out that evening for a late night flight. Nicer sitting around the pool with drinks and snacks than waiting excessively at the airport as you don't have to leave much time to get there. Nice staff even gave me a room upgrade.

dajop

Enthusiast
Solutions
I value HHonors points at US$0.04 each. So, pretty much spot on. Others may value them differently.

Although it depends on when/where you plan to use them.

Are you missing a decimal point? I value them at 0.4c (USc) or $0.004USD each.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Received an email from HH today.."just for you" so I presume widely targeted,
100% more points when purchased before Sep 20th. and annual purchase limit increased from 80,000points to 160,000 points.
Couldn't copy the email, so did a test run, copy below. I find booking rooms using points CAN be good value when there are no sales on

Number of Points: 100,000 Points

Bonus Points: 100,000 Bonus Points

Total Points: 200,000 Points

Cost of Points: $1,000.00 USD
Hmm worth buying now? Anyone biting the bullet?

Things are opening up domestically anyway. Though the AUD has tanked a bit last couple of days

GSP

Established Member
Solutions
Hmm worth buying now? Anyone biting the bullet?

Things are opening up domestically anyway. Though the AUD has tanked a bit last couple of days

I'm not (Victoria). I received that and also this morning another promotion for double SC and double points earn from HH.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quarmz