Hilton eAdvantage and Fast Track to Gold VIP | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Hilton eAdvantage and Fast Track to Gold VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

QF WP

Flights
My Map

Book with Hilton Family® eAdvantage between May 1 and August 31, 2006, and earn Double HHonors Base Points!

For every trip booked through Hilton Family eAdvantage between May 1 and August 31, 2006, earn Double HHonors Base Points. With more than 2,700 Hilton Family hotels to choose from, it’s easy to book a room and get the eAdvantage. Reservations must be booked through eAdvantage and final check-out completed by August 31, 2006.

But that’s not the only advantage. You can also earn Hilton HHonors Gold VIP status in fewer than 90 days, thanks to the Fast Track to Gold VIP promotion.

Not an HHonors member? No problem. Sign up today.

Terms and Conditions
“Double Base points” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base points earned during a stay. Bonus points earned on Base points do not count toward VIP tier qualification. Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. ©2006 Hilton HHonors Worldwide.

bravoecho1

Thanks Lindsay. I actually have to book a stay at the BNE Hilton so this will come in handy.

I think your link should be this one. When I click on yours, it just comes up with the header.

When it comes to taking advantage of the offer, does anyone know how to book short of signing up. We already get corporate rates, but double base points would be good.

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Keep in mind that if you're not an employee of an eAdvantage registered company booking your stays through the eAdvantage website that the fast track may not work, or may be removed from your account - even after making Gold.

Hilton has a tendancy to audit widely advertised fast-track offers and remove status from those who technically shouldn't have it.

As for getting the double points without booking through the eAdvantage website, I don't think it is possible. Hilton have had promos before where booking on a certain website gets bonus points, and they seem to be able to track those bookings well for the extra points.

bravoecho1

Mal said:
Keep in mind that if you're not an employee of an eAdvantage registered company booking your stays through the eAdvantage website that the fast track may not work, or may be removed from your account - even after making Gold.

Hilton has a tendancy to audit widely advertised fast-track offers and remove status from those who technically shouldn't have it.

As for getting the double points without booking through the eAdvantage website, I don't think it is possible. Hilton have had promos before where booking on a certain website gets bonus points, and they seem to be able to track those bookings well for the extra points.
Thanks Mal. Gold is of no concern as I already have that, but as always the extra points wouldn't go astray.

Father-in-law currently lives in the Hilton in Abu Dhabi and has amassed 362k points in the last 7 months. I am trying to build up my balance so that we can all go to the place to burn points

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ping123