- Dec 6, 2004
I didn't realise that the Ansett simulators were still in service.Hilton Premium Club said:
Membership ID: xx_xx_xx_x
Dear Mr Yada Yada,
Here's a unique opportunity that does not come your way everyday - the chance to fly a zero flight time simulator, representing the world's most popular airliner.
Fly your way to Melbourne with our 767 Flight Simulator Package!
This thrilling offer includes:
* One hour simulator ride with an instructor in either a Boeing 767 or 737 simulator at the Ansett Flight Simulator Centre
* Guaranteed complimentary upgrade to the Deluxe Floor at Hilton Melbourne Airport
* Full buffet breakfast in Airo Restaurant
* Two course dinner in Airo Restaurant
* Complimentary bottled water (in room)
* One bottle of wine (in room)
* Late check-out of 2pm
* Transfers to and from the Simulator
All from $1,245.00
The great news is that no flying experience is required! You are strapped into the captain's seat and will be under the guidance of a qualified simulator instructor and you will follow the real airline checklist procedures through all the phases of a real commercial flight!
To book this great offer, simply complete the form below for a Hilton representative to contact you!
Offer valid May 7 - December 31, 2006. Bookings subject to Flight Simulator availability. 20% discount has been pre-applied; no further discounts apply. Full pre-payment by credit card required at time of booking. Offer is non refundable and not changeable. One bottle of wine per room. Room rates per night based on number of people, additional charges may apply; available upon request.
However it seems like a lot of money to me for a night at the Hilton and a turn in the sim. :?