Highest Qantas FF earning CC and signup bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Don

Gday All,

Recently switched to Qantas FF program and looking for a new CC to maximize points and signup bonus. I have a Westpac Altitude Black with ~180K points. I know you can't transfer the points to QFF and although you can change the points program to Qantas it earns only .6 QFF points per 1$.

I took a look through the forum and found plenty of posts to do with the same question, however, most are back from 2013. From what I can tell the Westpac Altitude Platinum card seems to be the best with 1 point per 1$ on the visa and 2 points per $1 on AMEX. I spend between $5k to $10k per month on the card.

The other option is the American Express Platinum, however, would still need another visa/mastercard as not all places take amex. Also have a fairly hefty tax bill every quarter so a card that earns points on that would also be beneficial.

Kind Regards,
The Don

Depends how open you are to annual fee I guess. At 1:1 with no annual fee it is hard to go past the Amex Discovery. Low sign up bonus though.

There is an offer at the moment for a Jetstar Visa, 50,000 sign up bonus, earns 1:1 and costs $149pa.
Not a bad deal for a Visa IMO.

Thoughts on the citi prestige and amex platinum which seem to get plenty of votes on this forum? I was hoping for something that earns more then 1:1 QFF but with exception of that westpac card i cant find anything visa/mastercard.

There is an offer at the moment for a Jetstar Visa, 50,000 sign up bonus, earns 1:1 and costs $149pa.
Not a bad deal for a Visa IMO.
Only problem here is that it is capped at 100000 pts per year. Still worth considering for the 50000 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back