Highest Qantas FF earning CC and signup bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Don

Gday All,

Recently switched to Qantas FF program and looking for a new CC to maximize points and signup bonus. I have a Westpac Altitude Black with ~180K points. I know you can't transfer the points to QFF and although you can change the points program to Qantas it earns only .6 QFF points per 1$.

I took a look through the forum and found plenty of posts to do with the same question, however, most are back from 2013. From what I can tell the Westpac Altitude Platinum card seems to be the best with 1 point per 1$ on the visa and 2 points per $1 on AMEX. I spend between $5k to $10k per month on the card.

The other option is the American Express Platinum, however, would still need another visa/mastercard as not all places take amex. Also have a fairly hefty tax bill every quarter so a card that earns points on that would also be beneficial.

Kind Regards,
The Don

Depends how open you are to annual fee I guess. At 1:1 with no annual fee it is hard to go past the Amex Discovery. Low sign up bonus though.

There is an offer at the moment for a Jetstar Visa, 50,000 sign up bonus, earns 1:1 and costs $149pa.
Not a bad deal for a Visa IMO.

Thoughts on the citi prestige and amex platinum which seem to get plenty of votes on this forum? I was hoping for something that earns more then 1:1 QFF but with exception of that westpac card i cant find anything visa/mastercard.

There is an offer at the moment for a Jetstar Visa, 50,000 sign up bonus, earns 1:1 and costs $149pa.
Not a bad deal for a Visa IMO.
Only problem here is that it is capped at 100000 pts per year. Still worth considering for the 50000 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back