HFP: 18000 avios for ~aud250 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

HFP: 18000 avios for ~aud250

eclectic_boogaloo

Any way to sign up for BA without a UK address? Or should I just pick an address at random when I sign up and it'll all work out fine?

burmans

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Any way to sign up for BA without a UK address? Or should I just pick an address at random when I sign up and it'll all work out fine?
Yes and Yes. Just be creative, there is nothing that really needs mail to be delivered unless you are looking for status recognition!

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
Seems like a pretty good deal!

"Oh, Australia has 2 extra letters in it that I didn't notice! How silly of me." ;)

boomy

AFF Supporter
Good offer. How long does it take to receive the Avios?

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
Looks like a good deal. Thanks for posting LF

burmans

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
So if you have a BA accounts and an avios.com account and a AERClub account you could do this three times?

perthjay85

Flights
My Map
I seem to recall you have to have held your Avios.com account for more than 90 days before you could transfer to BA.com is that correct?

jetpack

It's been a few years since I joined but they did send my membership card and welcome letter to the address I supplied.

burmans

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I seem to recall you have to have held your Avios.com account for more than 90 days before you could transfer to BA.com is that correct?
This is indeed correct and also to/from Iberia (and I believe will also be true of AERClub).

annielee

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
im waiting for someone to share their experience, as im keen to purchase this, but not sure how long it will take for the points to be transferred and any other 'hidden' clause ?

dajop

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
No but it would feel strange to me knowing that documents with my name on it is floating somewhere out there in the world.
When i first joined (and was living in AU) I accidentally misspelt the country name, like Mattg mentioned above, oops forgot about the 2 extra letters. The documents eventually made it my address after a short detour.

foggy

signed up but nowhere to enter avios details so i've emailed them to find out.
You are a lot braver than me. I got up to the payment page and didn't want to continue as there was no place to enter the avios# as you said. Thank you!

jetpack

signed up but nowhere to enter avios details so i've emailed them to find out.
Apparently you get a voucher by email within 14 days which you then claim at aviosvoucher.com. It as it this stage that you put in your Avios number.

LittleFokker

AFF Supporter
Qantas
LT Silver
im waiting for someone to share their experience, as im keen to purchase this, but not sure how long it will take for the points to be transferred and any other 'hidden' clause ?
I subscribed last night and it all went well. I'm now waiting on the AVIOS voucher to arrive. As far as I can tell they haven't yet been sent out to anyone.

coolkid101

Apparently you get a voucher by email within 14 days which you then claim at aviosvoucher.com. It as it this stage that you put in your Avios number.
thanks that's right i remember reading that somewhere but couldn't find it again.

anyway i've heard back from their CS and this is what they said

As for your avois voucher this will be emailed to you within 28 days after you signed up.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can't afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and wh ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fosking