help!!!!

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by maurice, Sep 27, 2005.

1. maurice

maurice Newbie

Sep 27, 2005
    melb australia
    I have a qantas frequent flyer card and a rewards pass card, both have points, is there any way i can transfer the points from the rewards pass to the qantas one or visa versa.
    ty
    maurice
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I don't know anything about Rewards Pass. But you cannot transfer points out of your QF FF account. Once they are in that account you cannot transfer them anywhere else. You can only use them to redeem QF FF awards.

3. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    The two are mutually exclusive. You can use your RewardsPass credit towards anything that Flight Centre sells (accom, car hire, flights, etc). NM is correct with his information about your QF points.

Perhaps you can book an Award ticket with the QF points and use the Flight Centre credit to pay some of the surcharges/taxes/fees??

4. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I very much doubt QF will accept a Flight Centre credit for the surcharges/taxes/fees for an award flight. They may accept some form of Qantas credit, but not Flight Centre credit.

5. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    oh, I'm not sure about that, NM. FC have been known to pay for tickets with black-listed corporate CC's before (remember the story on FT, think it happened to ozmerish??)

6. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    But aren't they as good as cash?

:)

Yeah. Agree with the others. One or the other!