Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maurice

I have a qantas frequent flyer card and a rewards pass card, both have points, is there any way i can transfer the points from the rewards pass to the qantas one or visa versa.
ty
maurice

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I don't know anything about Rewards Pass. But you cannot transfer points out of your QF FF account. Once they are in that account you cannot transfer them anywhere else. You can only use them to redeem QF FF awards.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
The two are mutually exclusive. You can use your RewardsPass credit towards anything that Flight Centre sells (accom, car hire, flights, etc). NM is correct with his information about your QF points.

Perhaps you can book an Award ticket with the QF points and use the Flight Centre credit to pay some of the surcharges/taxes/fees??

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Lindsay Wilson said:
Perhaps you can book an Award ticket with the QF points and use the Flight Centre credit to pay some of the surcharges/taxes/fees??
I very much doubt QF will accept a Flight Centre credit for the surcharges/taxes/fees for an award flight. They may accept some form of Qantas credit, but not Flight Centre credit.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
oh, I'm not sure about that, NM. FC have been known to pay for tickets with black-listed corporate CC's before (remember the story on FT, think it happened to ozmerish??)

Mal

Enthusiast
But aren't they as good as cash?

:)

Yeah. Agree with the others. One or the other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamchow1980