Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Help planning a KrisFlyer Singapore Suites Class redemption

dalereardon

Hi,
I am wanting to plan a trip in the fantastic Suites Class - the new A380 fitout for my wife and I. Luckily have the points to transfer from Amex MR prior to the devaluation. The one thing I can't find is the routes that carry this new first class - I know it goes from Syd-Sin-LHR but where else?

And I know you can do an Australia to JFK route with a stopover in Europe but can that only be done via Frankfurt which doesn't seem to have the new Suites class.

And does anyone know for sure that if I book the flights now under the current award chart that I will be able to change flights later on for just the $25 change fee without needing the extra points that will take effect shortly?

Thanks,
Dale.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

cove

Enthusiast
Look up the seat map. If it is 6 Suites you have the new Suite.
Our plane was switched so we flew to London on the old layout so I used two Suites. One for movies and dining and the other for sleeping. I love doing that.

cvmceg

I believe you pay the increased award fee if you change the flights at a later date

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaweer