I am leaning towards it after reading their response. After I've made my decision, I will post back into this thread. A decision will need to be paid by the end of the month.Go for it.
And if you don’t like the schedule on any given day, or the forecast temperature is too hot… go solo for the day! And meet the group back at the hotel that night!
