Has anyone used Yak Pay? | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Has anyone used Yak Pay?

YP will not allow, although it was few month before they raised an issue with it

"Payments are not allowed to be made via our service to the same or a related organisation, either by ownership or directorship.

You can make payments directly to an independent entity, however you cannot pay yourself or other parties associated with your business and then use the funds."

Although the payee for me is neither those, just has the same last name, had the same issue when RP was all the rage, both were cleared up with an email declaration.

They also won't allow a payee without a contact email address.

BPAY

EBP is so annoying when you have to reenter the account details each time, I hope that is one of the "enhancements"

Flights
My Map
YP - now your catching on

EBP - yep should recall Payee acct deets each transaction - but it is what it is - copy and paste - only couple times each month so no biggie

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KIZI