Guides worth it?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by v8Statesman, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. v8Statesman

v8Statesman Established Member

I have been looking at the guides available at

http://www.frequentflyer.biz/index.php?cat_id=18&catname='Guides'

I am in the market for a new Mortgage so that one is or interest.

I am not sure if the this is the best place to ask as the responces may be biased. I do not know to whom the profits of the sale go.

If the profits are used to use the web site. I will be happy just to buy them, even if there is no "value" I know the money is being used to support this great site.

Dribbled on a bit there didn't I?

2. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I think that Clifford is the best person to answer this so if I was you I'd either PM him or simply wait for his response.

3. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Sorry, the subject had me going on the wrong tangent :oops: ...I was going to answer totally differently until I read the first post :shock: ...

My response is not biased...I have no Mortgage. I presume it will discuss the QFF Mortgage offers.

Could you amass 700K FF points :?: Conceivably yes, particularly if you live in SYD or MEL (with prices the way they are down there :roll: ).