Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyrod

Like many of the introductions, I too am a long time lurker with only the (very) occassional post.
Being middle aged now (if I live to well over 100) and the children out of home, I discovered the joys and pain of long haul flights several years ago. I have read many a post here that has helped to increase the former and mitigate the latter.

Hopefully I too can share some of my experiences.

flyrod

One more thing...We are patiently building points in the hope that Qantas don't do anything silly with their FF programme before we get to book a RTW in J. We have about 75% of the required total.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

flyrod

Thanks Tom,
This site is an excellent resource for all things associated with flying and now I hope to be able to share some of my experiences.

JohnK

Veteran Member
A belated welcome to AFF flyrod!

One more thing...We are patiently building points in the hope that Qantas don't do anything silly with their FF programme before we get to book a RTW in J. We have about 75% of the required total.

I am also patiently waiting (or is that hoping?) that Qantas doesn't do anything silly with the QFF programme. Have not been too confident lately. It would be a shame to lose what I have worked hard to save.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Like many of the introductions, I too am a long time lurker with only the (very) occassional post.
Being middle aged now (if I live to well over 100) and the children out of home, I discovered the joys and pain of long haul flights several years ago. I have read many a post here that has helped to increase the former and mitigate the latter.

Hopefully I too can share some of my experiences.
Hi flyrod,

Welcome to AFF. :cool:

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
G'day flyrod, you've certainly come to the right place for information. As always you get out of it wha tyou put into it.

Happy travelling.

con+insult=consult

Good luck !! and welcome to AFF :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda