greetings from central australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

compact

I have been lurking around a while and am happy to have a voice now.
Living in a remote Aboriginal community where I am the doctor; I've only joined FF programs since moving here 11 months ago. Qantas PS and Virgin Gold now, with my former-travel agent partner. Still learning the lingo here and enjoying the discussions. Thanks for your contributions.

compact

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I have been lurking around a while and am happy to have a voice now.
Living in a remote Aboriginal community where I am the doctor; I've only joined FF programs since moving here 11 months ago. Qantas PS and Virgin Gold now, with my former-travel agent partner. Still learning the lingo here and enjoying the discussions. Thanks for your contributions.

compact
Hi compact,

Welcome to AFF. :D

AVC

Welcome to AFF

Too bad RFDS isn't a partner airline :D

Now, I have this rash....n/m :)

BAM1748

Welcome, a former travel agent as a partner is a good move....:D Why didn't I think of that.

Matt

Kennycbr

Welcome from another person working in remote Aboriginal communities, although currently living in Jabiru.

Ken

ReLoad

Established Member
Welcome aboard compact, may the upgrades flow freely.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.