Good One World Deals to Europe | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Good One World Deals to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobe

Any good one world deals to EUR in J Depart June return July 20020 ? Thanks in Advance.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
There have been good sales recently from CX, MH and QR but I don't know if they are still on.
Fares are generally high on those dates, though.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Being based in Perth, I assume you've looked at the possibility of getting to SIN/KUL/CGK/DPS/MNL on a cheap Y ticket and then flying on a paid Oneworld J fare to Europe from there?

OZDUCK

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I don't know if you are after 1 or 2 tickets but a Qatar "Companion Fare Sale" is currently running. The travel period is supposed to end in June but I just had a play and 2 people can fly Singapore/Berlin return for around $7,400 Sing. Dollars. Leaving in June and returning in July. A single traveler would pay about S$4,740. The dates I used were - out 18 June & return 10 July.

Not a great fare but reasonable - especially compared to ex-Perth prices.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Qatar Airways has CGK-AMS in J for $2,988 return on sale until midnight tonight. You just have to take the first flight by 30 June 2020.

There's also MNL-FRA in QR J for $2,897 return. That sale ends 2 January 2020 and you have to commence travel by 31 August 2020.

Last edited:

bobe

Thanks Mattg will try and flights to Jakarta from Perth those dates will be ok have cruise booked out of Rome on June 21

Max Samuels

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
There have been good sales recently from CX, MH and QR but I don't know if they are still on.
Fares are generally high on those dates, though.
QR SC earn rates are soooooooooooooo bad. Only 120 in F MEL-DOH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rewardsbonanza