Frequent Flyer to UK | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Frequent Flyer to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

net b

I am looking for a frequent flyer programme where I can accrue points by using a credit card. I currently have the ANZ Qantas visa card but would rather fly direct to Manchester with an airline such as Emirates or Cathay Pacific. Is there a FF program such as oneworld or another I'm unaware of?
I reside in Australia (I think with Emirates Reward program you have to live in the Arab countries?)
Jeanette

NM

Flights
My Map
Qantas FF points can be used for flight redemptions on Cathay Pacific. And subject to fare type purchased, flights on Cathay Pacific can earn Qantas FF points and Status Credits.

Kiwi Flyer

There is no need to be a resident of UAE to join EK's Skywards program. However there may well be no affiliated credit card for australians - perhaps this is what you are referring to?

serfty

Flights
My Map
net b said:
I am looking for a frequent flyer programme where I can accrue points by using a credit card. I currently have the ANZ Qantas visa card but would rather fly direct to Manchester with an airline such as Emirates or Cathay Pacific. Is there a FF program such as oneworld or another I'm unaware of?
I reside in Australia (I think with Emirates Reward program you have to live in the Arab countries?)
Jeanette
The Cathay part been answered by NM.

As for Emirates: No you do not have to live in Arab countries to be in the emirates treward program. FWIW, my Brother lives in CBR and as a Skywards GOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinaus