Free upgrade to First class | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Free upgrade to First class

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8Statesman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Seems like a reasonable deal for point to point travel. I wish QF flew A380 on QF107/108. Then I'd be very happy.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Might forward this to my parents, but think it'll be beyond their price expectations, despite the class flown.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
:shock: May actually be able to take advantage of this, as long as the upgradable seats to DFW last.

Unfortunately, I guess it may take away the number of seats available for a points upgrade to First.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
:shock: May actually be able to take advantage of this, as long as the upgradable seats to DFW last.

Unfortunately, I guess it may take away the number of seats available for a points upgrade to First.
Should still leave a few I think as I class to DFW is excluded from the promo.

TKK

I scored 2 tix to HKG in Sept. Mrs and I never fly F on a Qantas A380 and this seems like a good opportunity. Pity the return flight will be on the old 747. I hope I'm wrong. Now which seat to choose....

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

v8Statesman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I scored 2 tix to HKG in Sept. Mrs and I never fly F on a Qantas A380 and this seems like a good opportunity. Pity the return flight will be on the old 747. I hope I'm wrong. Now which seat to choose....
What spa treatment to select!

TKK

now deciding between seat 4A/5A or 2K/3K (or maybe 3K/4K). 1-3A are all taken (no surprise there). All F and K sans 2F are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jggerber