Free Free to good home - wine sleeves

Flights
My Map
Forum Pubic Announcement - I have a shoot load of these inflatable plastic sleeves arrived from China that I am happy to share around with AFF wine lovers who have a genuine need to transport wine.

IMG_9331.jpg IMG_9787.JPG

If you meet the following criteria and desire some just pm me:
1. I know you / you know me
2. I like you / who cares
3. You hate Trump loudmouthed overbearing self indulgent assholes
4. You have never posted on AFF begging rank and file to click you referral offers.

They will pack pretty flat for initial distrib and you simply inflate with a bike pump.

If you don't have a bike pump I can easily fix that too as every TEBCO Electric Bicycle comes complete with a quality / easy to use bike pump! :D 👍

tielec

Forum Pubic Announcement - I have a shoot load of these inflatable plastic sleeves arrived from China that I am happy to share around with AFF wine lovers who have a genuine need to transport wine.

View attachment 228301 View attachment 228302

If you meet the following criteria and desire some just pm me:
1. I know you / you know me
2. I like you / who cares
3. You hate Trump loudmouthed overbearing self indulgent assholes
4. You have never posted on AFF begging rank and file to click you referral offers.

They will pack pretty flat for initial distrib and you simply inflate with a bike pump.

If you don't have a bike pump I can easily fix that too as every TEBCO Electric Bicycle comes complete with a quality / easy to use bike pump! :D 👍
I tend to keep these from Dan's from my single/double bottle purchases, and they are quite useful even for domestic trips. Much safer than the old method of wrapping bottles in clothing, putting them in the luggage and hoping for the best. They do take up a lot of space when inflated though.

qaz

Established Member
I also have some from Dan's and have always wondered, but never tried/investigated, if they can be deflated and reused/reinflated?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Bundy Bear

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Yes I am interested, I have some wine that I need to post before Christmas as it doesn't look like I can deliver it in person.

I also have a bike pump.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johncooper3009