Flybuys Targeted Bonus Promotions

10,000 for 4 x $50
10,000 for 4 x $80

Finally they are back down from $150+!
I’ll definitely do the smaller one, maybe both cause I could do with the extra status credits before my year ends…
 
For the latest 10,000 points for $x/w for four weeks I have managed to get my spend down from $190/w, which was frankly ridiculous, to $130/w, which is reasonably easy to meet with some strategic bulk non perishable purchases.

I have also received a couple of spend $130 and get 2000 points during the first ten day window of this promo.
 
This week have had two spend $110 for 2000 points. I didn’t take up the spend 4 week offer so unknown if they would have run together.

However Coles my Wow 3 week spend ends next week so feel free to send me a 4 week offer next week please 😂
 
This week have had two spend $110 for 2000 points. I didn’t take up the spend 4 week offer so unknown if they would have run together.

However Coles my Wow 3 week spend ends next week so feel free to send me a 4 week offer next week please 😂
Interesting, we got a 4 week offer on one account but not the other
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

This week have had two spend $110 for 2000 points. I didn’t take up the spend 4 week offer so unknown if they would have run together.

However Coles my Wow 3 week spend ends next week so feel free to send me a 4 week offer next week please 😂
They do. With judicious timing, should be able to stack the two one-off offers with the weekly spend offer. Three birds with one stone, as it were, more if you fancy (and activate) any of the product specific offers!
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top