Flybuys Targeted Bonus Promotions

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

10,000 for 4 x $50
10,000 for 4 x $80

Finally they are back down from $150+!
I’ll definitely do the smaller one, maybe both cause I could do with the extra status credits before my year ends…
 
For the latest 10,000 points for $x/w for four weeks I have managed to get my spend down from $190/w, which was frankly ridiculous, to $130/w, which is reasonably easy to meet with some strategic bulk non perishable purchases.

I have also received a couple of spend $130 and get 2000 points during the first ten day window of this promo.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top