Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

flight cancellation and gold support enquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WethereX

Hey all,

Just wondering, my partner and I were booked on a CNS to BNE today which had been cancelled due to the inbound also being cancelled.

Were were booked in J Class on biz saver. there are 2 virgin F100 being prepped to take all affected down to BNE at some stage today.

i have opted for a later flight however my partner must travel earlier for a meeting.

my question is, will her new ticket be a Y fare and as such will i be refunded the fare difference? Or will she still be classed as a J ticket?

if refunded, Will the SCs be affected? I was really hoping to get her 60 SCs as they would propel me into Plat...

Cheers all in advance....

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Mogul

Wait and see what happens after the flight or call the Gold desk and ask them.

WethereX

ive been told to email the gold support team,,, gold call centre cant help.

williamsf1

Established Member
Hey all,

Just wondering, my partner and I were booked on a CNS to BNE today which had been cancelled due to the inbound also being cancelled.

Were were booked in J Class on biz saver. there are 2 virgin F100 being prepped to take all affected down to BNE at some stage today.

i have opted for a later flight however my partner must travel earlier for a meeting.

my question is, will her new ticket be a Y fare and as such will i be refunded the fare difference? Or will she still be classed as a J ticket?

if refunded, Will the SCs be affected? I was really hoping to get her 60 SCs as they would propel me into Plat...

Cheers all in advance....

as Mogul advised ... best to wait and see.. If credits as Y , a simple call or email to the Velocity team with a brief explanation of what happened eg booked in J , due to reaccommodating travelled in Y .. would like to claim original status credits .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider35