FINNAIR - new Business Class

Kceips

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
My 21yo daughter and I flew Singapore to Helsinki a350 with new seats. Absolutely loved these seats for sleeping. The main part of the bed is significantly wider than previous seats meaning it’s easy to change position and get comfortable. Found staff very attentive. It’s absolutely like a couch in the seated position which I liked - perfect if agile and not tall! Agree it’s best to avoid first couple of rows as galley is quite visible and a bit noisy. We had window seats row 2 and 3, on way home we will position ourselves a little further back in the cabin.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
I have a couple of transatlantic sectors coming up on the new J seats in the next few weeks. Thanks to all for the comments, looking forward to adding a few of my own. Will try to take some iPhone snaps as well.

Kceips

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
The new seats are amazing as they feel so much wider. Like a big lounge. Sleep was also amazing.

The service however is very cold and ridged

HEL airport is amazing. Straight through passport control in 1 minute
Agree - passport control is quick however the Schengen side of the airport is super crowded and we could not use lounge as it was standing room only. We went into Helsinki for the day and our onward flight was at 4pm. Staff on our flight were very attentive (although I was only awake for about 3 hours!! )

tdimdad

The service however is very cold and ridged
If you get a Finnish crew, their focus usually is being professional rather than overly friendly. Sometimes you get the best of both worlds and at that point things work very nicely, indeed.