Expiring QF FF Status credits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
What is this? 50 status credits was taken away from the account and it said "Expiring Status credits" yet in their Terms and Condition it states that points and status credits never xpire as long as the member remains active. Last activity was in August of last year, and the 50 status credits were taken away on the 31st of October. Does anyone know why this has happened?

leny :shock: :cool: :confused: :D :p
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,863
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
leny said:
What is this? 50 status credits was taken away from the account and it said "Expiring Status credits" yet in their Terms and Condition it states that points and status credits never xpire as long as the member remains active. Last activity was in August of last year, and the 50 status credits were taken away on the 31st of October. Does anyone know why this has happened?

leny :shock: :cool: :confused: :D :p

Status Credits are removed at annual anniversary each year. "Points don't expire as long as the member remains active."
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
19,008
Solutions
4
Points
1,425
While the annual status credit counter is reset to zero each year, they do remain in your lifetime tally.
 

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
:D Thanks for your replies

Just wondring: Does this happen on the EXACT anniversary on yout joining, or at the end of the joining month?

Thanks,
leny
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
19,008
Solutions
4
Points
1,425
leny said:
:D Thanks for your replies

Just wondring: Does this happen on the EXACT anniversary on yout joining, or at the end of the joining month?

Thanks,
leny

Your anniversary falls on the last day of the month in which you joined.
 

leny

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
308
Points
0
oz_mark said:
Your anniversary falls on the last day of the month in which you joined.

Thanks for that :mrgreen: :D
 
Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
87,550
Messages
2,151,511
Members
54,549
Latest member
gtechautorepair
Top